Award Staffing is seeking sales professionals to join our team. Reporting to the Vice President, the Sales Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and building upon existing revenue in a designated sales territory. The primary focus of this position is to secure new business from new and existing clients in and around the Ramsey, MN area.
You: A professional sales person with a "hunter" mindset who likes to problem solve on behalf of your clients and the company.
Us: One of the Twin Cities' fastest growing staffing agencies . . . fast-paced, growth-oriented, locally-owned, where we share the values of Work Hard, Have Fun, Be Nice!
You'll prospect new clients and win new contracts through your superior relationship building skills. Award's suite of services, along with your drive for mutual success, will speak to customers and win them over. You will collaborate with our talented team of recruiting professionals to deliver unmatched services to our customers. Cold calling doesn't scare you because you know you've got a great team behind you.
Essential Functions, examples, not all-inclusive:
- Win new contracts
- Prospect new clients
- Develop customer relationships
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions
- Develop and execute sales presentations to potential clients
- Create proposals for providing staffing services, customized to prospective clients’ needs
- Develop and implement sales plans and associated activities
- Coordinate with recruiting team to on-board new clients
- Work with recruiting team to set up customized services according to clients’ specifications
- Cold call target clients.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Strong oral and written communication and negotiating skills
- One year of customer service or sales experience required
- Comfort with making cold calls
- Ability to deliver professional, formal presentations
- Ability to identify prospective customers’ needs, propose solutions and convert prospects to clients
- Action- and results-oriented attitude
- Must possess a passion for building relationships in and outside of the company and enjoy working in a relaxed and professional atmosphere
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting and regularly uses a personal vehicle to travel throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear. Use of computer, phones and standard office equipment. Use of personal vehicle to travel to Award and client locations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. Is a Drug Free Workplace/ EEO employer.**