We are paying Quality Inspectors $18.00/Hour. Quality Inspector’s work full-time from Sunday to Thursday. A Quality Inspector works 3rd Shift with hours starting at 10:45pm to 7:15am. Award Staffing’s Quality Inspector jobs are a Skilled Industrial position that is Temp-to-hire.
Quality Inspector Duties and Responsibilities -
• Inspect and record all parts at specified frequencies, with specified lot size, in accordance with approved Quality Control procedures with calibrated gages and measuring devices to ascertain Quality.
• Inspect and approve first piece production on any new set-ups.
• Perform audit of warehouse to ensure product is properly packed, identified and stored as required by procedures and work instructions appropriate for part status.
• Perform an audit of product to be shipped to ensure all move sheet steps have been completed and signed off, all contractually required paperwork is with product and product is properly packed.
• Make sure all suspect parts have been properly tagged and sent to the designed holding areas.
• Maintain files as per prescribed by work instructions on procedures.
• Capable of learning computer skills necessary to perform spectrometer analysis and to generate metal department reports.
• Consult with the Quality Supervisor or the Quality Engineer on any matters pertaining to Quality of product or process.
• Perform other associated duties as needed to continue the productive operation of the department and division.
• Keep work area clean and orderly.
Quality Inspector Requirements and Qualifications -
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Have working knowledge with personal computers.
• High school diploma or GED
• Understand concepts of geometric dimensioning, tolerancing and part inspection.
• Have previous experience in operation of PC Dmis software CMM and Blueprint reading.
How to Apply for Award Staffing’s Quality Inspector Jobs in Maple Lake, Minnesota
Award Staffing’s Delano hiring team is excited to speak with you about jobs in Maple Lake to build your career! You can apply at www.awardstaffing.com or you can connect with our Delano team at 763-972-4267. You can also email your resume to email@example.com, using Quality Inspector as your subject line. Our hiring team in Delano is looking forward to hear from you about Quality Inspectors in Maple Lake, Minnesota.
Looking for Jobs Near Maple Lake, Minnesota?
We are hiring near Maple Lake and throughout the Twin Cities for Warehouse Jobs, Assembly Jobs, Packaging Jobs, Shipping and Receiving Jobs, Janitorial Jobs, Forklift Drivers, Machine Operators, Material Handlers, Machine Assistants, Machinists, Customer Service Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, and 200+ other job openings in Minneapolis and surround areas. Our hiring team wants to help you find you a new job today! Call our Delano team today at 763-972-4267 for all job openings near Maple Lake.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace/EEO Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.