We are paying Event Leads $16/Hour. Event Cleaners work full-time or part-time. An Event Cleaner works varied shift times. Award Staffing’s Event Cleaner jobs are a Hospitality position that is Temporary. This position is accessible through personal transportation.
Event Leads Duties and Responsibilities -
• Greet every guest as job duties are completed
• Clean trash containers
• Pick up and sweep up trash
• Complete restroom maintenance and cleaning
• Spot mop and sweep bathrooms
• Remain professional and courteous at all times
• Report issues to the appropriate personnel
• Provide directions to customers and vendors
• Making the experience the best attendee experience possible
• Other duties as assigned by lead or supervisor
Event Lead Requirements and Qualifications -
• High school diploma or GED
• Must speak and read English fluently
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
• Must have open availability, as this position is for concerts, special events, and for other shifts
How to Apply for Award Staffing’s Event Lead Jobs in Eagan, Minnesota
Award Staffing’s Bloomington hiring team is excited to speak with you about jobs in Eagan to build your career! You can apply at www.awardstaffing.com or you can connect with our Bloomington team at 952-314-7239. You can also email your resume to email@example.com, using Event Cleaners and Lead as your subject line. Our hiring team in Bloomington is looking forward to hear from you about Event Leads in Eagan, Minnesota.
Looking for Jobs Near Eagan, Minnesota?
We are hiring near Eagan and throughout the Twin Cities for Warehouse Jobs, Assembly Jobs, Packaging Jobs, Shipping and Receiving Jobs, Janitorial Jobs, Forklift Drivers, Machine Operators, Material Handlers, Machine Assistants, Machinists, Customer Service Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, and 200+ other job openings in Minneapolis and surround areas. Our hiring team wants to help you find you a new job today! Call our Bloomington team today at 952-314-7239 for all job openings near Eagan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace/EEO Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.